QUOTES by Imam W. Deen Mohammed

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Living the Fulfillment of Great Prophecy

"I said yesterday I believe in you. I have faith in you. I wouldn't be working this hard day and night for this work, for this cause, if I didn't believe in you. I believe in you so you believe in me! You don't have to have a scholar from Azhar University, or a degree from Mecca, Medina, or from anywhere. You don't have to have any of that. You can have nothing. You can come here stammering and if you listen to me long enough, buddy we will become great workers for this cause and we will accomplish it! Oh yeah, we will accomplish it in our lifetime and we will have a great society here in the United States. We are going to do it. We are doing it! We are making progress and we're going to complete it.
So we know the schemes of satan and Allah says, "Fight the schemes of satan for his schemes are weak", meaning it depends only on human weakness. He doesn't come to a strong religious person with that. No, he has to corrupt the weak and put so much corruption in the environment of the strong to take over the environment, to take over the community. So he doesn't come to strength. He goes around strength. He doesn't want that. He is looking for weaknesses. He comes to weaknesses and he knows that if he can get the weak that are in the majority...Understand this. Allah says that most of the Christians they are disbelievers. Yes and you look at them in the life, you know that. You came up among them, not just in this time of climatic corruption, but even before. You know that most of the Christians they couldn't be trusted. You would not trust most of them. You trust a few of them. You know the few that you can trust. You had a church, a congregation, and you knew a lot of them in there were not right. You knew that. I heard somebody say, "Yeah, I wasn't right in there myself!" Well, I hope you're right in this! And I believe you are. I believe you. I trust you. You're right here.
So what I want to say is this is the time that all of those things that were predicted come together and they reach their fulfillment, their biggest possible presence on this earth. That time has come already. It can't go any further. No, they're done. Everything that was prophesied has happened. Corruption that will spread over land and sea and reach everybody, that has happened. People will be made to babble and not speak intelligently, that has happened. Everything that you see in scripture pointing to the end of time, what they call eschatology, eschatological time for events that develop because of man's growing life on this planet earth, yes, we have reached it. We're living in that day.
These are the last days. We are living in the last days, the fulfillment of great prophecy and we have survived. Isn't that wonderful? We nave survived the end of time! We have survived the conclusion for satan's great, great finale. Yes, we have lived to see his great finale and are still intact. Oh, it's a wonderful time for us.
No matter what is happening out there, it said, "A great and dreadful day", right? Great for the righteous and dreadful for the wicked! So don't say, "Oh yeah, but things are still bad. I can't pay my phone bill and I can't do this or that." All of that is a little, petty stuff. Hold on to your life! A new world is rising up! Everything is going to be fine! You can be hungry for a few more days. You can worry about the light bill for a few more days. Just hold on. Soon a great society is going to be established among us in these United States of America. Yes. So when I come back I'm going to give you some more good news! Praise be to Allah!"  Imam W. Deen Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment